Dental Emergency? We Can Help
Not all dental emergencies happen conveniently during “regular business hours,” which is why our team of dentists is available to help you any time of the day or night when emergencies do happen. Whether it’s a chipped or broken tooth, severe tooth pain, a knocked-out tooth, or a problem with your dental crown, bridge, implant, or dentures, we are here to help.
If you experience a dental emergency, we will work to get you same-day or next-day appointments, and treatment on the weekends and in the evening. Going to the emergency room is costly, and most hospitals do not offer comprehensive dental care (if they offer any at all). Save time and money by calling our team for your emergency dental needs.
Emergency dental services include:
- Relief from pain and infection
- Cracked, chipped, or broken teeth
- Knocked-out teeth
- Replacement crowns and bridges
- Denture repair
- Mouth injury treatment
- Emergency extractions and root canals
- Sedation dentistry
- Short notice appointments
We can accept most dental insurance plans, and have options for those without insurance as well. Don’t suffer with dental pain any longer.
Dental Emergency Tips
If you do have a dental emergency, getting the right treatment might be the difference between saving a tooth and losing it. Here are some tips for common dental emergencies.
- For a knocked-out tooth, keep the tooth moist by placing it back into the socket, between your cheek and gums, or in a glass of milk and get to the dentist immediately.
- If you crack or chip your tooth, rise your mouth with warm water and place an ice pack on the area to minimize swelling.
- For toothaches, try flossing to remove any food caught between teeth and take an over-the-counter pain relief product to relieve pain in the meantime between when you can get to the dentist.
Call Caring Smiles in a Dental Emergency
If you are experiencing a dental emergency in Boise, ID, call Caring Smiles at 208 893-5000.